We are looking for a candidate to join our team of agile software craftspeople and be responsible for developing and innovating apps and sites for web and mobile.
Your specific duties are likely to include:
- Developing software to fulfill customer requirements within an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- Finding and repairing software defects; unit testing.
- Efficient and accurate communication of progress and/or delays to NML Project Managers.
What you’ll need:
- 0 – 3 years’ commercial development experience.
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Your preferred programming language is not a restraint to your problem-solving approach. You understand that different languages are needed for different problems.
- You demonstrate a commitment to quality, attention to detail and a thorough approach to tasks.
- Initiative, energy and a desire to learn.
- A positive attitude and work ethic .
Key terms you should recognise:
Other things we get excited about:
- Experience in UML, Domain Driven Design (DDD), Design Patterns, and Service Oriented Architectures.
- UX experience
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills.
- The opportunity to be part of an industry-leading company based in Cape Town, working on major client projects as well as exciting in-house products.
- Exposure to the latest programming technologies.
- Participation in NML’s Internal Innovation Programme.
- A steep learning curve, with a strong emphasis on mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Flexible office hours (with an honest 40 hours a week required) in a great office environment.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you really want to wow us, build us something that demonstrates your skill, and send it to us along with your CV.